A company dedicated to bringing the cinematic experience to the stage.

A COMPANY DEDICATED TO BRINGING THE CINEMATIC EXPERIENCE TO THE STAGE

Monday, October 3, 2011

This is what a postcard looks like



Courtesy of Sarah Flo Harmon, here are some early templates for the postcards we are creating of each character. Sarah graciously is setting up both the postcards as well as one of the official show posters. Sunday night was the last night of photography so look forward to see finished products soon. Until then, I bring you Ms. White and Ms. Blonde.


1 comment:

  1. Hi there!

    I'm wondering of someone would be able to contact me about how I might go about obtaining the rights to produce a stage version of Reservoir Dogs. I know you're one of several companies who have held a successful production in the recent past and would love any assistance you can provide. Please shoot me an email at curiousgeorge897@yahoo.com if you have any advice

    Thank you in advance!

    ReplyDelete